Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Information Graphic

After some thinking, I decided to scrap my history of design idea. As much as I hated to give it up, I found it to be a bit overwhelming. Maybe I'll try it again later, when I am much more comfortable with info design.

So instead, I decided to draw out graphs for the movie industry. 3D movies are all the rage these days, and the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) seem to be on the 3D bandwagon, creating 3D movie screens everywhere.

I had to calculate the numbers for the final pie chart. I'm still waiting for a response from the person in the LA office who might be able to five me the information. Until then, I have numbers based on what information I was already given.

Right now, it seems very corporate. I purposely chose these colors because they the colors of the organization. How do I make this more interesting and fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment